Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A New Blog

I don't know if this is going to really be a blog or if it will be more of just a journal for me to keep up with what I'm thinking and what God is showing me each day, but it is what it is. I think lots of times when I hear part of a radio sermon or read part of someone else's blog, "Man, I wish I could remember this long enough to share it with someone else." Sometimes I have particular person or group in mind - sometimes I just think it makes so much sense that everyone should know.

Most of the time, if I can remember long enough, I share these things with the Wednesday night bible study group. They are a great bunch of women who love Jesus too and are hungry for wisdom. Sometimes I just run out of time to share everything I'm learning or there are great video/audio clips I think would be interesting so this is where I'm going to put those things. So until I have more joy to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment